Definition: Security Measures defined as the precautionary measures taken toward
possible danger or damage.
- protects a computer againts viruses .
- a program placed on a computer without the user's knowledge.
It secretly collects information about the user.
- A piece of hardware or software which functions in a networked environment
to prevent some communications forbidden by the security policy.
- a program of file duplication,importances information can be backups daily,weekly
or biweekly from hard disk.
- refers to the users and also the intruder a computer system .
Thats all .. thank you